Protect Your Business. Protect Your People.
The most robust security systems integrate and connect multiple physical security measures to mitigate risks and threats. Clients wanting even greater protection begin with a physical security survey (walk-through to identify vulnerabilities) or a threat risk assessment (TRA) (in-depth analysis and mitigation strategy). All of our services are turnkey (we also provide maintenance and troubleshooting services).
From initial cabling and wiring to onsite security cameras and cloud-hosted monitoring technology, ComNet Networks and Security Inc. specializes in custom security system design and installations. Also consider our smart building upgrades through total IoT network convergence.
- infrastructure layout
- implementation strategy
- security camera deployment
- access control installation
- biometric security scanners
- cloud-hosted security solutions (IAC/CCTV)
Specific to cloud-hosted security solutions, modern security systems have advanced situational awareness far faster and far beyond the capabilities of human eyes, ears, speech, and touch. Whether your project is a new construction, fit-up or addition, ComNet will ensure you have the level of security you need.
- Access Control – Genetec, Salto, S2, Kantech, Feenics )
- VMS – Video Management Systems (Genetec, Exacq, S2, Milestone, WaveStore, Hanwha Wave)
- Camera Manufacturers (Samsung / Hanwha, Bosch, AXIS)
- Security / Intrusion (DSC, Honeywell, Bosch, Alarm.com)
- Mass Notification / Emergency Notification (Code Blue, Aiphone, Viking, Mircom, Algo)
- Telephony (AVAYA, Panasonic)
VMS and CCTV
No need to review hours of video. Save time and money with real-time alerts delivered to your mobile device (or any devices you want).
A strong video management system (VMS) is critical to video surveillance systems such as CCTV. By aggregating data from various sensors, VMS provides situational awareness across multiple locations, while enabling useful data to be shared with other connected devices.
- IoT-enabled network cameras
- multi-view streaming
- real-time analysis of traffic areas, patterns and movements
- ability to integrate CCTV, access control panels, loudspeakers, door controllers and other devices into a common management console
Upgrade to an IoT-enabled access control system, where every lock, card reader, controller and other associated devices are assigned unique IP addresses. ComNet will connect these devices through wireless networks to a mobile or software application:
- intelligent door locking systems
- phone entry systems (apartment buildings, gated communities, salon suites)
- optical turnstiles and badge readers
- authentication mechanisms
- IAC (intrusions, access control) systems integration (video security, intercom, etc.)
- monitoring stations and display walls (monitor walls), digital displays
Get greater peace of mind with a perimeter detection system—your first line of defence against physical risks and threats. ComNet will install and integrate the most reliable systems, engineered to perform in Canada’s most extreme environmental conditions:
- copper and fibre-based fence system integration
- buried sensors
- intelligent sensors
- scalable networking and control options
- user-friendly interface
- alarms, intercoms and mass notification
Protect your property and your assets. An intrusion system will scan for nuisances, malicious activity and protocol violations.
- cameras, sensors, locks, communication equipment, sirens
- real-time alerts to any mobile device or security operations centre
- pre-set alarm settings for security or emergency response
- duress systems (panic alarms)
- intercoms and mass notification
- analytics for security information and event management systems
- IoT system installation and integration
Physical Security Teams
In 2018, ComNet became a member of Commissionaires Ottawa Group. As a multiple award-winning business, Commissionaires Ottawa offers a full suite of security solutions to the private, public and government sectors.
The private security company also manages the largest digital fingerprinting infrastructure in Canada, offering a full suite of RCMP and police accredited background check services. From prevention to response, ComNet can refer you to a security specialist to learn more:
- site security surveys and threat risk assessments (TRA)
- fingerprinting, criminal record checks, pre-employment screening
- workplace investigations
- contractor escort services (e.g. construction sites)
- physical access and egress control
- vehicle and foot patrols
- mobile alarm response
- 24/7 Security Operations Centre (SOC) staffing
- vehicle and personnel screening (including x-rays)
- ATM/ABM technician security
- asset tracking and recovery
- special courier services
- reception/front desk management
- complete mailroom services (screening, sorting, and distribution)
- event security
Learn more about Commissionaires Ottawa’s security solutions