We are currently looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to work at our office in Montreal, Quebec.
Reporting to the Manager, the warehouse coordinator is responsible for the effective operations of the warehouse, and managing material and resource required for Com-Net’s day-to-day operations. Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Order materials and manage inventory in the warehouse
- Prepare materials for the daily load
- Sign in & out of tools and testing equipment
- Keep track of testing equipment & ensure equipment works properly
- Receive materials and perform reconciliation of received items with the purchase order
- Ship required tools & materials to various sites and other branches
- Manage the maintenance schedule of the vehicle fleet and monitor vehicle fleet inventory
- Download test results from testing equipment & associate to proper results
- Perform full cycle inventory once a year and/or when required
We ask all applicants to clearly identify related / relevant experience pertaining to the qualifications listed below.
Education & Professional/Technical Knowledge:
- High school diploma and/or higher
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a warehouse environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience with inventory management
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
The right candidate will:
- Communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Exercise considerable judgment and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively, to follow directions, and to work as part of a team
- Work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to changes
- Hold or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
Good to have:
- Bilingualism (French/English) will be considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting reference #Comp-22-021.
NOTE: Only those candidates that meet the specified requirements will be considered for this position. Candidates that do not meet the requirements may be considered for similar opportunities.
ComNet values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
In accordance with the Ontario and Quebec Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and ComNet’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of ComNet’ hiring process.
We appreciate all who apply, however we will only be contacting candidates of interest.