We are working within the rapidly expanding field of physical security and are looking for a full-time Service & Facility Coordinator for the Montreal area.
The Service & Facility Coordinator reports to the Operations Support Manager. He or she is responsible for coordinating services and managing facilities and small projects in accordance with customer and company requirements. The successful candidate will be required to perform a variety of operational tasks to ensure the smooth flow of operations and the effectiveness of services. He or she will be responsible for executing the department’s processes and procedures and supporting the company’s vision, objectives, and strategy.
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the organization
- Opportunity to work in a stimulating and rewarding environment
- Most competitive wages within the industry and free training
- Full benefit package
The successful candidate must demonstrate …
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid time management skills and ability to multitask while managing changing priorities and frequent interruptions
- Solid analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Ability to work as a team or alone
- Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage conflicts
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High level of self-motivation and strong sense of initiative
- College or university degree
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar work environment
- Bilingualism is mandatory
- Secrete security clearance (acquired or admissible to it)
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference # CN21-026.
NOTE: Only those candidates that meet the specified requirements will be considered for this position. Candidates that do not meet the requirements may be considered for similar opportunities.
Commissionaires values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
We appreciate all who apply; however, we will only be contacting candidates of interest.